About Me

My photo
Douglas, Alaska, United States
I have lived in Alaska since 1978, having come to Juneau as a Jesuit Volunteer. I fell in love with Alaska and now live on Douglas Island with my husband and two dogs.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Twenty-five!



I am so grateful to all of my followers!

I now have 25!

Not much in the world of blogging, where some of the bloggers I follow have hundreds of followers, but the idea that out there, somewhere, in faraway places, there are people who take the time to read what I have to say...well, it's just amazing!



So, to you, the first 25, thanks so much!  And to any of you who read my blog, but are not followers, thank you as well.  Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, and thanks for the support!


Love, Paula

8 comments:

  1. Happy to be a follower, Paula! I enjoy reading your thoughts and looking at your photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy to be one of the "original 25" since we know there will be many more. ;) It is neat to know there are people out there who really care what we have to share, isn't it? Humbling and exciting at the same time! Here's too many more friends of "Home in Douglas"!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, My daughter had planned to volunteer with JVC. But her plans might be changing. She has to make up her mind very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula
    I just became a follower!
    I enjoy seeing your photos from your neck of the woods.
    The shed is so amazing. I love it when they become gray. I have a gray outhouse to match your gray shed!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberly! Thanks for following! I have to confess that the gray shed is actually on Vashon Island, WA, where I visited in May. I loved it, so I took a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And look! You are already at 27! Woo hoo ; ) Lovely pictures : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to know you, Paula! Your comments have really been cracking me up lately, girl. The one you left on Frank's about the woman on her deathbed had me in stitches!

    Also, I do believe you are correct about our wild harvest: likely Black raspberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure what it means to be a follower in the world of blogging, but if it mean leaving comments and reading your blog, I am happy to be one. A friendship across thousands of miles is nothing to sneeze at.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments - please tell me what you think!