About Me

My photo
Douglas, Alaska, United States
I have lived in Alaska since 1978, having come to Juneau as a Jesuit Volunteer. I fell in love with Alaska and now live on Douglas Island with my husband and two dogs.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sic Transit Venus

I am going to post a link to Charles' blog today, because he wrote so beautifully about the transit of Venus across the Sun, and, while I am a reasonably good writer, he is much better at getting to, and writing about, the core of any issue (except for housework....).  Also, he posted THE MOST AMAZING PICTURE EVER!!!!

So, here is the link to Loaves and Fishes.  Enjoy!  He is trying to figure out how to allow people to follow his blog, and once he does (if you like what you read), please follow him as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments - please tell me what you think!