About Me

My photo
Douglas, Alaska, United States
I have lived in Alaska since 1978, having come to Juneau as a Jesuit Volunteer. I fell in love with Alaska and now live on Douglas Island with my husband and two dogs.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

And The Winner Is...

JULIE CRAGON at Hand Me Down Heaven!!

Julie - please send me your snail mail info so I can send you your basket of New Jerusalem Workshop products!

Thanks to those of you who entered the giveaway.

If you like Home In Douglas, please share it with your friends who might also be interested!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Paula! I am so excited. Julie Cragon 1909 West End Ave. Nashville, TN 37203

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula
    I see I missed out on your give away, but I won last time, so it's only fair someone else wins!!
    Congrats to Julie and to you too on having 50 followers.
    I know Julie will love her gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Julie...enjoy!

    I also congratulate you on having 50+ followers, it is so much fun to watch our blogging family grow.

    Have a great week, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula,
    We've lived in AK for 16 years and have never been to the Southeast ~ yikes! Looking forward to reading. And what is a Jesuit volunteer? I suppose I could google it, but it's better to hear from real people, I think.
    Warmly,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking Mother of God. Thank you Paula!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments - please tell me what you think!