About Me

My photo
Douglas, Alaska, United States
I have lived in Alaska since 1978, having come to Juneau as a Jesuit Volunteer. I fell in love with Alaska and now live on Douglas Island with my husband and two dogs.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Here is an interesting article about St. Patrick, and about Catholic Relief Services' efforts to stop human trafficking.  Please read it, and if you are so moved, make a donation to CRS!


And, here is a beautiful setting of "St. Patrick's Breastplate", as a reminder that today is not just about green beer and leprechauns!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever get back to Oregon for a visit? We're having a nice Spring! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa - I do get back every couple of years - last time was in August for my brother's 60th birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments - please tell me what you think!