About Me

My photo
Douglas, Alaska, United States
I have lived in Alaska since 1978, having come to Juneau as a Jesuit Volunteer. I fell in love with Alaska and now live on Douglas Island with my husband and two dogs.

Monday, May 22, 2017

God Gave Noah The Rainbow Sign: No More Water, But The Fire Next Time







"I set my bow in the clouds to serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.






When I bring clouds over the earth, and the bow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and every living creature- every mortal being - that the waters shall never again be a flood to destroy every living creature- every mortal being that is on earth.


God told Noah: this is the sign of the covenant  I have established between me and every mortal being that is on earth."  Genesis 9:12-17



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments - please tell me what you think!