About Me

My photo
Douglas, Alaska, United States
I have lived in Alaska since 1978, having come to Juneau as a Jesuit Volunteer. I fell in love with Alaska and now live on Douglas Island with my husband and two dogs.

Friday, November 15, 2013

One Rung At A Time

Here is a link to a lovely post on my husband's blog, Loaves and Fishes.

I am so proud of him - I can't say it enough!


Here is a photo of St. Nicholas Byzantine Catholic Church in Anchorage.  
Charles painted the icons for the church.



4 comments:

  1. Always enjoy seeing Charles' beautiful work. Wishes for a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love your post, is very beautiful. You are very creative and wonderful. Kisses and hugs. happy holidays.
    This is my blog, see you:
    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles is so talented, Paula.
    A true gift from God.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments - please tell me what you think!