About Me

My photo
Douglas, Alaska, United States
I have lived in Alaska since 1978, having come to Juneau as a Jesuit Volunteer. I fell in love with Alaska and now live on Douglas Island with my husband and two dogs.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just The Name Alone Should Persuade You

Looking idly at my blog roll this morning, I was suddenly transfixed by this post title:

"Boozy Eggnog Loaf Cake"



And then I was further drawn in by this photo:



I found the recipe at one of my favorite blogs by fellow Alaskan blogger Nicole Pearce.  Her blog is Arctic Garden Studio and she has great photos and wonderful recipes.  She blogs from her cabin in Fairbanks, which is really, really cold in winter.  We Southeast Alaskans know that we mostly have it easy when it comes to subzero temperatures!  However we make up for it in rain.

I hope you get a chance to try this recipe - it just looks delicious and I can't wait to try it myself!


3 comments:

  1. You had me at the name and you sealed the deal at the photo. Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll probably have to have a go myself as well! Thanks for passing it on. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    Thanks for sharing this post. Let me know how it goes if you make it. It disappeared pretty quickly at our house!
    Hope you are feeling better after your surgery. Have a wonderful holiday.
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments - please tell me what you think!